Thursday, August 8, 2024

SCIARPA! Scarf Restock and NEW Offerings

Hello Beautiful Friends!


Mid-Summer greetings from home in San Diego County. It is pretty warm here, like most everywhere this Summer. Inspirational walks on the beach are a necessity these days. I hope you are finding ways to stay cool!

Quick update:

I have restocked several designs in my SCIARPA! Scarf Collection in my Etsy store and on the Website

Autumn Sunnies on Rust Red Sciarpa! Scarf

Autumn Sunnies on White Sciarpa! Scarf

I have also added new fabric and wallpaper to my Spoonflower and Raspberry Creek Fabrics Shops! Some Fruit, some Preppy, and a little Coquette Core. 
Fiori Blu



Preppy Pink and Blue Argyle


Oranges and Blue Flowers

We will be off on another adventure soon. I look forward to sharing moments through photographs!

Take good care.


Peace, Love, and Creativity,
 Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment