I have been painting a lot of greeting cards lately. I have an upcoming Art Market
next month and I know if I don't start now, the Christmas season will completely pass me by before I know it!
Along with having ample stock for my event, I also love to send out my own hand-painted greeting cards for the Holidays. It is a lot of work, but because love to paint, it only makes sense to over-produce. 😁 By the way, no matter how many cards I create each year, I ALWAYS run out!
Here are a few of the cards I have listed on my website.
I have some printed holiday cards on the site, as well, in packs or single card options.
I think it is safe to say, it is never too early to grab some holiday cards to have them ready to go!
If you haven't been to the website lately, you may also notice new artwork originals, matted and ready to send to a new home! These are 5x7 artwork in an 8x10 Mat, perfect for a standard frame of your choice! Check them out here. PS, these make wonderful gifts for birthday, Mother's Day or housewarming!
Have you started your plan for the holiday season? Do you craft your gifts or make your own cards? Please share in the comments!
Peace, Love, and Creativity,
Jodi
No comments:
Post a Comment