Thursday, October 3, 2024

Happy Fall, Y'all and All the Seasonal Things


Fall Coffee Header


Happy Fall, Beautiful Friends!

Can you believe it is October already? Me either. We are three days into #inktober and I haven't picked up a pen! Ugh! If you are a doodler, illustrator, or anyone who would like to participate in a fun daily creative challenge, check it out here or find the hashtag on Instagram to see what everyone is drawing!

Now that we are home from our last trip of the year, (Brazil was fantastic, BTW) I can start to buckle down for the holidays. I know it may seem early, but it is, after all, Halloweemas. (If you haven't heard me use that term before, it is a combination of Halloween and Christmas popping up together in every store this time of year.)

Also, if you craft, quilt, or sew holiday projects, you will want to start grabbing your fabric yards, swatches, and the like and get to it! Keep your eyes peeled for those SALES to start popping up as we get closer to Christmas. I have several new Harvest themed designs like these:


I have also
added a few holiday designs as well, like these:



You can find these fabrics now in my Spoonflower Shop and my Raspberry Creek Fabrics Shop, too!

I have also release a few new designs in my SCIARPA! Scarf Collection. These are perfect to dress up your own wardrobe as the cooler weather approaches. They also make great gifts!
Find them in my Etsy Shop!


Currently, I am adding some new items to my Zazzle shop, like Holiday Home Decor, Christmas Stockings, and Gift ideas with my designs. There are so many ways to personalize items in my shop. Keep Zazzle in mind for Mugs, Journals, Tees, and even party supplies, as the Holidays approach.

Finally, L'Shanah Tovah to all my Jewish Friends and those who celebrate. May your New Year be Peaceful, Hopeful, and Blessed!



Peace, Love, and Creativity, 

Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment