Thursday, March 25, 2021

Mexican Pottery-A Folksy Floral

Hi Friends!

I have joined a creative challenge called the 3x3 Design Challenge by Sketch Design Repeat

The challenge is one prompt a week for 3 weeks and I am excited to challenge myself creatively and also finding the time to add just one more design to my work week :)

This week's prompt is Folksy Floral. You will see my contribution below:

Mexican Pottery Design
3x3 Challenge-Folksy Floral






















My inspiration comes from Mexican Pottery. I am always drawn to it when we visit a pottery shop or outdoor garden center. The vibrant colors and floral themes get me every time.

What do you think of this design? Would you like to see this in your backyard? Maybe on some pillows or chair cushions? How about some tile around the BBQ? I know I would!

Please leave a comment below to tell me your thoughts on this design, Mexican Pottery, or just say Hi!

Peace, Love, and Creativity, 
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment