Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Looking for Pillows? Update Your Home Decor for the Season.

Got Pillows?

Got worn out, last year, sad or faded throw pillows cluttering your space?


Change all that dated design with some fresh, bright, new throw pillows. In my opinion, the easiest and least expensive way to update a space is Throw Pillows!

Pansies & Roses, OH My!



You can change the feeling of a room with a pop of solid color, a floral print, or even a playful illustration. Choose the design that suits you best. 

You can purchase new pillows the brick and mortar way, or hop online and peruse. Many big brand stores will carry similar styles, and let's face it - you are unique and you should have a space that is all yours; A space that matches your style and individuality. Buying home decor from an independent designer (like me) allows you to find styles that are not mainstream, not in every store, and will set your style apart.

BW Circle Flowers


I offer a variety of throw pillows and pillow covers, too.
Most of my shops have full pillows. My pillows come in various sizes, outdoor options, too, and they feature my artwork and unique designs. You won't find these designs in big brand stores. They are all created from my artwork, paintings or illustrations. 

Pillows on Zazzle


Check out my stores for pillows:





Helpful Shopping Hints:

 • With Zazzle, my home decor is all under one collection section.

 • For all my other shops, you will find the artwork or design you like first, then find the pillows or home decor option under the chosen artwork or design. 

• My Spoonflower Shop and my Fine Art Gallery will have throw blankets to match your pillows. 

 • Vida offers pillow COVERS, not pillows. This site is most difficult to maneuver, as you have to scroll through each page to find what you want. No collections and they do not put all pillows in one place. They have updated the site and you can choose the HOME tab to find all my pillows within that section. On Vida you have the most art/designs.  And while you are there, you may find a scarf you cannot live without!

Enjoy the process of updating your home or work space with fresh throw pillows. It's easy to add designs as unique as you that will change the feeling of your space instantly!

Peace, Love, and Creativity, 
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment