Monday, March 29, 2021

Hi Friends!

As many may have read last week, I have joined a creative challenge called the 3x3 Design Challenge by the awesome creatives at Sketch Design Repeat

The challenge is one prompt a week for 3 weeks and I am excited to challenge myself creatively and also finding the time to add just one more design to my work week. I have made it through week 2! 

This week's prompt is  Wild Abstraction. You will see one of the designs I created for my contribution below:


BW Ovals





















My inspiration comes from a geometric shape and since I always love color, I thought I would challenge myself to stick to shades of Black and White. It is definitely abstract and seems wild, like the out of this world kind. 

What do you think of this design? Would you like to see this as fabric? Maybe on upholstery? I might like this on an oversized chair. 

Please leave a comment below to tell me your thoughts on this design, BW Ovals, or just say Hi!

BTW, I will be adding this and the other Wild Abstraction design to my JLopezArt Spoonflower Shop soon. Check in there to see my latest fabric and wallpaper offerings!

Peace, Love, and Creativity, 
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment