Thursday, April 8, 2021

Hello My Friends!

Well, it's the last week of the   3x3 Design Challenge by the awesome Creatives at Sketch Design Repeat
The challenge is one prompt a week for 3 weeks and I am excited to say, I have made it through week 3! Barely. I designed this in record time, and yes, I feel guilty. See my notes* below...
This week's prompt is  Winter Forest. You will see my challenge contribution below:


Winter Forest - Stripe
























My inspiration comes from deep into the woods. A dark forest green background and paint splatter that looks like snow falling on the sage green pines. *I have to admit, the trees are not my own. They are from the custom shapes in Photoshop. I ran a bit behind on time, but I will definitely illustrate my own trees when I get a minute, because I like the striped pattern. I am going to want to add this to my fabric and wallpaper collection in my Spoonflower shop.

I could see this pattern used on wrapping paper at the holidays and as wallpaper in a cabin in the woods. What do you think?  Would you like to see this as fabric?

Please leave a comment below to tell me your thoughts on this design or just say Hi!

Take care of YOU!

Peace, Love, and Creativity, 
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment