Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Something New is HERE! Fabric, Wallpaper, and Home Goods!

Hello Friends!
Floral Joy Throw Blanket


I know I sent out a tease about the upcoming fabric and wallpaper that I was creating for Spoonflower. Here is a peek at some of my designs on Home Goods there.


Design Shown Here is Floral Joy. It may look familiar to you, as it is from an original watercolor I did a while back. There are many more design to choose from, but the fabric may not be available for a bit longer, as I am waiting on sample proofs before they go live.

Purchase Home Goods Now by shopping at the Roostery!

If you are interested in licensing my designs, please use the CONTACT ME button to the right and I will be happy to discuss. I also create custom designs, if you are interested.

Thank you for your interest in my art and design.

Blessings,
Jodi




No comments:

Post a Comment