Thursday, May 14, 2020

We Are Open! Signs For ReOpening Your Business

Hello Friends,



This lockdown time has been a trying one for many. Isn't it nice that there is a glimmer of hope on the horizon?

If you have a brick and mortar business that was closed, but may open up soon, I can create the perfect sign for you. Let your customers know at a glance that you welcome them back. I can design an outdoor banner, indoor sign, whatever your business may need, including your logo.

Just let me know what you need and I will help you with your signage. I am only charging a fraction of my standard graphic design fee at this time, and your design will be uploaded to my Zazzle account for your purchase. (or we can discuss drop shipping, if you prefer.)

*ZAZZLE usually has a sale running on the banner at the top of their website. Look for that code for checkout.

I cannot tell you at this time how long it will take to ship, but you will have an idea once you place the order. Covid mail seems slower than a snail these days.



In the meantime, check out my pre-designed signs here.

There may be a design that already works perfectly for you. Also, with Zazzle, you can add your logo and change the text for your needs. Their design elements are limited, however, and that is where I come in. If you need your brand color, etc I can help.

Please let me know if I can help you get your business booming again with the right signage. We can discuss pricing, or any questions you have. Just use that CONTACT ME form to the right.

Stay well!

Blessings,
Jodi





No comments:

Post a Comment