Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Happy St. Patrick's Day and Here Comes Spring!

Hello Beautiful Friends,


Happy St. Patrick's Day to All!

I hope you are enjoying the last few days of Winter. 

I am here dreaming of my favorite season, SPRING! Not just for the beautiful flowers that offer so much painting inspiration, but also for BASEBALL SEASON! Don't you just love baseball? I have high hopes, as always for my Padres. Who is your team? 

If you haven't checked recently, my SCIARPA! Scarf Collection is full of new designs. I am transitioning most designs to my website, keeping only best sellers on my Etsy Shop. So, if you shop Etsy and can't find the design you want, please head over to my website, where ALL my best designs reside. 

Here is a sneak peek at some of the newest scarf offerings:



Peony Splendor in Dusty Lavender

I am also offering the same designs as fabric, home decor and wallpaper in my Spoonflower Shop and in my Raspberry Creek Fabrics Shop. 

Peony Splendor Fabric


You will also find some really cute Leprechaun Gnomes in fabrics that will be perfect for the St. Patrick's Day holiday and all year! How Clover  I mean, Clever! :)

Enjoy the last few days of Winter. Spring starts next week! Woohoo!


Peace, Love, and Creativity, 
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment