Friday, January 5, 2024

New Fabric and Wallpaper Featuring Pantone's 2024 Color of the Year!

Hello Beautiful Friends!


Have you heard? Pantone's Color of the Year for 2024 is Peach Fuzz. 



I wasn't really sure what to do with this muted color palette, but thanks to Spoonflower, I was prompted to create something in order to join the latest design challenge. Pantone partnered with Spoonflower for this challenge. You can read more about it here

Once I started sketching, the ideas began to flow. I love it when that happens! I did enter the challenge with this design:

Peachy Garden Wonderland by JLopezArt
Peachy Garden Wonderland Fabric

Peachy Garden Wonderland Pillow by JLopezArt
Peachy Garden Wonderland Pillow

I've since designed more, the collection growing to 12+ designs! It incorporates the Peach Plethora color palette that Pantone provided to coordinate with Peach Fuzz. Moment of honesty here: I like the Plethora colors more than Peach Fuzz. But I now have several coordinates to help you create magic with your quilt, craft, or sewing projects!

Today is the last day of the challenge, so my Peachy Garden Wonderland design will be available soon on Spoonflower. If you missed voting, I am entered in the next round,  where the challenge is "Welcoming Walls". You can Vote Now for my design, Winter Bliss Watercolor Floral. Lots of really pretty wallpaper entries! Vote on as many as you like.

Finally, the Good News! My Peachy Garden Wonderland Collection is already available in my Raspberry Creek Fabrics Shop on Fabric and Wallpaper. There are many coordinating designs in the collection!




So, if you're in the mood for something peach-fuzzy, head on over to both Spoonflower and Raspberry Creek Fabrics to find a whole lotta peachy designs right now. 

Peace, Love, and Creativity, Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment