Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, Beautiful Friends!


new year 2024 King Tide Ocean Wave Crashing on Rocks

This year started with King Tides at the beach. Big, Beautiful Waves of goodness that I hope are a precursor to how the creativity flows this year!

2023 had it's moments. Most of them for which I am so grateful. Here are a few of the highlights from my year in Art and Design:



                      •Launched my SCIARPA! Scarf Collection
                    •Reopened my Etsy Shop
                    •Designed over 450 New Patterns 
                    •Created Pretty 2024 Planners
                    •Added Pillows & Blankets to my Home Decor offerings
                    •Traveled to Peru 🦙 

Thank you always for your support. 

Have a blessed New Year full of Peace, Joy, and Creativity!
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment