Thursday, December 7, 2023

Holiday Gifts, Deadlines, and Deals!




Hello Beautiful Friends,

The Holidays are in full effect over here at my place. The tree is up, complete with ornaments from our many travels. This year's trip to Peru gets front row center. :)

If you haven't finished your shopping yet, here are a few ideas and some last minute sales.

In My SPOONFLOWER SHOP:


Spoonflower is having a 40% OFF Fat Quarter Sale now through December 9, 2023.  I have quite a few new designs in my shop, including some Christmas and Holiday designs perfect for last minute projects and gifts. Here is a great 2024 Calendar design as a Tea Towel or a Wall Hanging. Design your own with this design as it is also avaiiable at FAT Quarter size!



Next, In My ETSY SHOP:


I have all scarves in my SCIARPA! Scarf Collection on Sale in my Etsy Shop through Friday, Dec. 8, 2023 for 10% OFF plus FREE SHIPPING!

Also, all Hard Cover 2024 Planners also on sale for 10% OFF plus FREE SHIPPING!

Midnite Stroll - 2024 Hardcover Planner

Rainbows and Flowers Retro 2024 Planner



Today the offer is up to 50% off Holiday Cards and Mailing accessories. I have some brand new offerings from my new watercolor card designs! There are also new wrapping paper options, home decor for the holidays, and last minute personalized gift ideas.  Head on over to see what's new!


**Please keep in mind, tomorrow is the order deadline, in order to get your items by Christmas from my Etsy shop and my website

I hope you are having a peaceful Christmas season, full of love and all good things. 
And on this first day of celebration, Happy Hanukkah to my friends who celebrate! 


Peace, Love, and Creativity, 
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment