Friday, September 1, 2023

My Art in the Wild - Youth Activewear by Cholla Creative Co

Hello Beautiful Friends!

I love it when I find my art out in the wild!

Like on these fresh and stylish dancer's leotards by Lisa Regan of Cholla Creative CoYou can follow her on Instagram @chollacreativeco . She has a wide range of handmade youth activewear, specializing in gymnastics, dance training wear, and swimsuits!




She found my fabric, Floral Joy (far right), on Raspberry Creek Fabrics. Also shown here are fabrics by designers @patternedolive and @lindsayanne_art . Thank you Lisa for choosing my fabric-you made my year!




If you haven't shopped fabric at Raspberry Creek Fabrics yet, you should hop on over and take a look at all the amazing designs, fabric choices, and even wallpaper that you need in your life.
And if you want to get your hands on some adorable dance wear or even a swimsuit, follow @chollacreativeco on Instagram and send Lisa a DM with your request!

Peace, Love, and Creativity,

Jodi


No comments:

Post a Comment