Friday, September 2, 2022


Hello Beautiful Friends!

Can you believe it's September? I love Fall! I can't wait to enjoy some seasonal weather. As of today, California is in a heatwave and NOT at all seasonal. 

Now that kids are headed back to school, I have a few new products that will send them on their way in style. 

Tote Bags/Book Bags


New designs are available in cross body and over the shoulder totes in my Zazzle Shop.




















Journals and Notebooks


Dot or Bullet Journals in Fresh Designs Now Available in my Etsy Shop.





















Crafting Supplies


Do you Quilt or Sew? Whether it's back to school clothes or holiday gifts, you can find fresh designs and seasonal, Christmas and Holiday Fabrics, all available in my Spoonflower Shop, my Raspberry Creek Fabrics Design Studio, and you can find ribbon and gift wrap for your projects in my Zazzle Shop!


















Fabric by J Lopez Art & Design








Halloween Party Supplies


Cute Bats and Candy Corn Designs available on party favor bags, plates, invitations, table cloths, and napkins, too! Available in my Zazzle Shop.
































Enjoy the start of school and the beginning of the busiest time of the year! Don't forget to take some time just for you!

Peace, Love, and Creativity, 
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment