Thursday, September 8, 2022

My First Designer Feature on Raspberry Creek Fabrics Blog!

Hello Beautiful Friends!

























I have exciting news...I have been featured this week on Raspberry Creek Fabrics Blog! You can check it out here.

The feature is something new they are doing to introduce designers from their Designer Studios. I am honored and humbled to have been chosen for this week's feature. You can gather a little info on me and my design process, as well as where my inspiration comes from if you want to check it out. 

You will also see work by Liesel, of It's Liesel Blog, a gifted and experienced sewist. She chose two of my fabrics to create a cozy sweatshirt and a sweet cropped boxy tee! Check out her blog for more creative sewing inspiration.

Seeing my work in the "wild" on actual clothing, etc. excites me every time! Thank you, Liesel!

While you're browsing, check out the many(like 30) new fabric designs on Raspberry Creek Fabrics and my Spoonflower Shop!

Talk soon!

Peace, Love, and Creativity, 
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment