Friday, December 4, 2020

Winter Wardrobe - Matching Scarves and Face Masks!

Hello beautiful friends!

I hope your Thanksgiving was amazing.

It's a different kind of Holiday Season this year, although the weather seems to be normal. I have been staying home and blessed to be creating. What have you been up to? Leave me a comment with your latest projects.

Because I have used my at home time to create, here are a few new scarf designs for the colder Winter Weather and their matching Face Masks for the not-so-normal part of this year.





























































My best sellers:








There are many more designs to choose from. Head over to my Vida Boutique today to see what's new!

Face Masks












Enjoy your holidays! Tis the season to give, and I think these matching accessories are a great gift idea!


Peace, Love, and Creativity, 
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment