Wednesday, July 8, 2020

New Fabric and Wallpaper Designs!

Hello Friends!

If you have always been a crafter or quilter or if you love to sew, maybe you are looking to add some pretty new fabric to your supplies. Or maybe you just started to sew due to the pandemic. Maybe you make personal protective masks?

Here are a few of my recent designs NOW AVAILABLE  on fabric and wallpaper. You may be the first to use these designs in your projects! There are also mask making kits available with my fabrics.

There is also an array of home decor available with these pretty fabrics, as well! Check it all out in my Spoonflower Shop.

More designs coming soon. Maybe just in time to start giving your home a new look for Fall. In the meantime, I hope you're enjoying your summer! Stay well, my friends.

Peace, Love, and Creativity,
Jodi

PS Wash Your Hands  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment