Sunday, June 14, 2020

Tropical Vibes and New Tropical Apparel!

Hello my friends!
I hope you are fairing well with all that is going on around us lately.

I'd love to hear how you spent your Spring. Did you #STAYHOME ? Did you get out and explore? Meet your neighbors for the first time - socially distanced, of course? Please leave me a comment below and share one positive thing that has happened since the pandemic started.

As for me, I have been busy with all this down time creating and painting and enjoying a slower pace to life as we used to know it. Missing family and friends is a bummer, but we do have FaceTime and social media :) Imagine what this might have been like before smart phones and computers!

Tropical Vibes

Now that Summer is here, enjoy this sneak peek at my new design now available on my Fine Art Prints and Gifts Gallery (link above)



Women's Tropical Vibes Tank Top
Women

Babies
Men

Teens


This fun Island design will wisk you away to that tropical place that you are missing right now.

Available in many colors, sizes, and styles. 

Inside the text is the image of my new palm tree painting, Tropical Warmth. Prints available in my gallery and  if you are interested in the one-of-a-kind 8x10 Original acrylic on canvas panel, it can be yours at a discount for $45 plus shipping.  Can be framed in a standard 8 x 10 frame without the glass. Contact me if interested and I will let you know if it is still available.

Please take care of yourselves and each other.
Peace, Love, and Creativity,
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment