Fine Art & Photo Prints Gallery
My Zazzle Store
Spoonflower Fabric & Wallpaper
Raspberry Creek Fabrics
Etsy Shop
Website
Blog
EVENTS
Tuesday, April 21, 2026
Scarves for MOM-an Etsy sale is on!
Hello Beautiful Friend!
Popping in with a sweet Sale announcement!
Enjoy this discount scarf sale in my
Etsy Shop
for the next few days-Expires Thursday night at midnight.
Order this week to get it for Mom's big day!
Peace, Love, and Creativity,
Jodi
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Seasons Are A-Changing! New Designs for Fall and Winter
Hello Beautiful Friend! Fall is creeping...can you feel it? Autumn Sunnies Scarf in Rust Red I can! It may be hottest at the end of Summer,...
June Art Walk in Oceanside, California
Hello Beautiful Friend! Heads Up! The Oceanside First Friday Art Walk is coming on this coming Friday, June 5, 2026! I will be offering We...
New Greeting Cards - All Occasion and Holiday Cards!
Hello Beautiful Friend! I have been painting a lot of greeting cards lately. I have an upcoming Art Market next month and I know if I don...
Introducing The BE KIND Tee!
Be Kind Phoebe Watercolor Inspirational Floral Plus Size T-Shirt
by
JLopezArt
No comments:
Post a Comment