Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Happy Summer and a Fabric Stock-Up Sale!

Happy Summer, Beautiful Friends!


I hope you are staying cool and enjoying time with your people this season.
Summer is for fun, but also for planning end-of-the-year things, like back-to-school, Halloween, and dare I say it...the Holidays!

I know a lot of makers are setting their sights on holiday crafting. Handmade gifts seem essential in these times and everybody loves homemade Halloween Costumes, am I right? I made a lot of my son's Halloween costumes when he was little. He was a ghost, Peter Pan, a bear, all which I made with crafting supplies. Have you ever made a costume for your little one or yourself? I'd love to hear about it in the comments below. :)

There is a great sale this week on Fat Quarters at Spoonflower. They are offering 50% OFF through July 14, 2023.  It's a great deal that doesn't come along often. Restock that supply closet for the upcoming season of making and save some money. Sounds good to me!

And don't forget to visit Raspberry Creek Fabrics this month. They are running a SALE on ALL CUSTOM PRINTS FABRIC! No code needed. The discount is already reflected in the price. This sale runs for the whole month of July! 

I have been busy designing new patterns for my Spoonflower and Raspberry Creek Fabrics Shops. I just made available 42 New Designs and 12+ New Collections! Here are a few of my new designs:





























I think the Tropical Fruit POP collection would make a perfect tablescape for your Summer Luau, don't you?

Enjoy the rest of your Summer. Don't forget your Sunblock and HYDRATE!


Peace, Love, and Creativity, 

Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment