Thursday, April 27, 2023

New Week - More Design!

Hello Friends!

I hope you are having a great week.
Mine is filled with paint, photos and lots of commotion!





























Outside, painters are giving our home a fresh coat of paint. All that noise will yield a clean new look, so I am not too bothered. Inside, I have been processing photos for my gallery and stock photography sites from our trip to the Carlsbad Flower Fields! The ranunculus were so gorgeous this year, as they usually are. We even took the wagon ride this time and enjoyed a whole new perspective, along with learning some fun facts.

On the design front, I am working on a few new surface pattern collections, which will be made available in my Raspberry Creek Fabrics Design Studio and my Spoonflower Shop. Also, don't forget to check out my Vida Boutique for some fresh new scarf designs and new Summer Swimwear looks!

For those who like to play, this week's Spoonflower Design Challenge is Birthday Party Table Linens. You can vote here


























I hope you are having a creative week. Share with me your current projects, paintings, or favorite picture of the week in the comments below. I'd love to see what you are working on!

Peace, Love, and Creativity, Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment