Wednesday, November 2, 2022

So, Halloween is Over...Now What?

Let the Holiday Games Begin!!!

Stay tuned in at least weekly, but maybe daily, because I'm about to drop some serious SALES on y'all!

That's right. Tis the season to Save As Much As Possible on gifts and holiday cheer. Who's with me?

So many of my design partners are gifting us many many sales this season, starting NOW!

TODAY'S SALE ANNOUNCEMENT

Save 50% on Holiday Gift Wrap and Greeting Cards in my Zazzle Shop through tomorrow (11/3) at 11:59pm PST. Actually, not just MY shop, ALL the Shops are doing it! So START HERE and then keep looking. Lots of really perfect personalized goodies that will make your Christmas bright!




























I will have more sale news tomorrow for my Spoonflower Shop! In case you have missed it, I usually post my sales in my Instagram Stories. Follow Me there @goinspirebeauty if you don't already.

OK, well that's it for today. 

Have Fun!

Peace, Love, and Creativity, 
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment