Tuesday, October 25, 2022

BIG NEWS!!


My Etsy Shop is CLOSING it's doors TOMORROW!!
If you want to peruse the goodies one last time, today is the day to do that. 

The GOOD news is that I am migrating most of the offerings to my website:

JLOPEZART.com

I have actually just added Original Art and so many new gifts and home decor items on the website. Check it out!

Start your Holiday shopping early, as most items ship from my printing partner on the east coast. It may take a week, sometimes longer, depending on the item. There are also lots of ONE-OF-A-KIND items, like these hand-painted ornaments. Once they're gone, well, you know. :)






















If you missed out on an item on Etsy that you had your eye on, let me know and I will try to place it up on my website for you.


ALSO...
There is a fantastic fabric sale going on NOW in my Spoonflower Shop.
Yards and Meters are 30% OFF until October 30th!

Fabric designs by JLopezArt&Design for Spoonflower


















Take advantage and stock up on all designs, even holiday and Christmas designs! Get started on those projects sooner than later. 

Well, that's the timely news for now. I will keep you posted as I place new art and home decor items on my website.

Have a beautiful week!

Peace, Love, and Creativity, 
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment