Friday, September 17, 2021

Hello, Beautiful Friends!

It's Friday! Actually, the last Friday of Summer. :(
Don't be blue, it just means that we are headed into the best season of all...FALL! 
Cooler air and prettier sunsets! 

Summer was a great time of creating for me. What did you do this Summer? Head on down to the comments section below and tell me one great thing you did this Summer. 

Anyway, below is a sampling of the googobbs of patterns I created this Summer. 







































Maybe it was because it was toooo hot to go outside, or maybe I was just in the ZONE. (creatives, can you relate?) There are lots more new designs on fabric and home decor in JLopezArt Spoonflower shop

Designs include calming bamboo, palms and leafy botanicals, as well as Fall leaves and cutsie Halloween. I've also got pillows and home decor, masks and more, all with my latest designs in my Zazzle Shop. 

Lastly, I may have painted this Summer, too. :) Now I need to make some room. Do you have a small wall area that needs some art? I have some great original art on sale on my JLopezArt Website. If you live in the San Diego area, contact me for personalized delivery options!

Enjoy the new season. Autumn is my favorite!


Peace, Love, and Creativity, 
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment