Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Amazing Discovery-My Design on Gorgeous Handmade Bags!

Hello Beautiful Friends,

I just found out the most amazing news!

My best selling fabric to date on Spoonflower, Flowering Eucalyptus, has been spotted in the wild! Well, on Etsy, at least. 

I always wonder where the fabric goes and for what purpose it was purchased. Although I always message the purchaser to show me their projects with my designs, I rarely hear back. 

Then, one day while updating my own Etsy shop, I stumbled upon the most adorable handbags, made with my fabric! I found them on an Etsy shop called, ViolaAndJean. Look at this bag!



They have different sizes and use leather accents along with the canvas version of my fabric. So Lovely!!
They offer other styles, with different fabrics, too. 
Pop over to ViolaAndJean on Etsy to check out all their great offerings!



Peace, Love, and Creativity, 
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment