Monday, October 2, 2023

Happy Fall, Y'all and SCIARPA! Scarves are NOW on Etsy

Happy FALL, Y'all! 
My Etsy Shop is NOW OPEN once again and it's all about the SCARF this time. SCIARPA! Scarves, that is! 




























There are some different scarves listed in my Etsy Shop than those listed on my Website. Check out both sites so you don't miss your favorite design! Also, I will be having a sneaky sale in my Etsy Shop that you won't want to miss. I will discount a different scarf every week (you will have to find the listing on my shop) through the holiday season so you can stuff that Christmas stocking with a beautiful scarf wrap for all your favorite people and SAVE! Woohoo! 

I hope you enjoy this Pumpkin Spiced Season and all the joy it brings. 

Peace, Love, and Creativity, 

Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment