Friday, November 25, 2022

My Designs and Awesome Deals at Spoonflower's Sitewide Sale

Spoonflower Black Friday/Small Biz Saturday/Giving Tuesday Sitewide Sale

Now through November 29, 2022 

All your favorite artistic home decor, fabric, wallpaper, and wall art will be included in this sale! I know, I can hardly believe it myself! Even Penelope, the bright watercolor floral design shown above will be 25% off! Whether you are shopping for a gift, or just want to update your own space, don't miss this sale!

BTW, the deadline for ordering in time for gift giving is FAST APPROACHING! Plan ahead for a stress-free holiday!

Enjoy the savings and don't forget to leave me a comment below if you partake in the sale. I would love to hear what you have planned in the way of projects or home updates!

Peace, Love, and Creativity, 
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment