Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Breast Cancer Awareness Tees with Pink Ribbon Designs

New Breast Cancer Awareness designs! Choose from retro and scripture inspirations. 

Inspired by a scripture, I designed some pink ribbon tees a few years ago, while participating in the 3-Day Walk, raising funds for Breast Cancer Awareness, Research, and Testing. I was inspired by the Scripture Verse: Jeremiah 29:11, which says, 

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."


I have now made those designs available again in my current stores.


Apparel collection  now in my Zazzle Shop, offering a few color options.













































Apparel available in My Zazzle Store , available in many styles, sizes and colors!

































Tees are a great way to support loved-ones fighting this terrible disease or show support for a Survivor, to wear while participating in a walk, run, or event,  to support the cause of finding a CURE! 

Thinking of those who lost the fight, rejoicing with those who beat the disease, and praying with the families who fight on, until a cure is found...


Peace, Love, and Creativity, Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment